Share the DigniTEA High Tea Fundraiser Saturday 26th May 2018
Get the girls together for a fabulous day out at our annual high tea fundraiser. Share The DigniTEA is a wonderful afternoon of frivolity, entertainment, competitions and of course… CAKE! Who doesn’t need more cake in their life? Our high tea fundraisers are the most popular event on our calendar – tickets are in hot demand, so don’t miss out!
Cake, coffee, finger foods and much needed funds
Your ticket to Share The DigniTEA funds our ongoing work with homeless women, women at risk and women experiencing domestic violence in Australia. Our women’s charity does much needed work on the streets, in shelters and in schools, helping Australia’s most vulnerable women and girls to live with dignity. Doesn’t that sound like something you’d happily raise a tea cup to support? Share The DigniTEA high tea fundraisers celebrate International Menstrual Hygiene Day – a cause we champion by providing vulnerable women with sanitary items, because nobody should have to choose between eating and dignity.
Host your own coffee and cake fundraiser!
There are dozens of ways to help us raise our vital funds! The best news is, you don’t have to be a fabulous baker, or own a high tea venue. There are plenty of simple ways to help us Share The Dignity!
- Bake some cupcakes or bikkies and take them to work
- Have the girls over for coffee and cake
- Bake cupcakes or make bliss balls for your mums group
- Donate fundraising home bake to your school tuckshop
- Host a bake sale at your church, school, sports club or community group
- Help your local café to host an event
- Have a ‘virtual’ morning tea with your Facebook friends or followers
- Or simply bake treats with your kids and then donate a dollar for every one you scoff after they go to bed (oh come on we’ve all done it!)
It’s easy to get involved and raise some money for this very worthy cause. To get started register your activity. We’ll provide you with promotional materials and details on how to collect and submit donations.