Share the DigniTEA High Tea Fundraiser: Saturday 26th May 2018
Join us as we come together to help women and girls in need on Saturday 26th May, 1pm till 4pm
Get the girls together for a fabulous day out at our annual high tea fundraiser. Share The DigniTEA is a wonderful afternoon of frivolity, entertainment, competitions and of course… CAKE! Who doesn’t need more cake in their life?
Our Annual High Tea event is a sell out event that raises vital funds to continue the work we do, such as funding #Pinkbox Dignity Vending Machines and supplying sanitary items to women and girls experiencing homelessness, at risk of homelessness or victims of domestic violence. The event occurs in every state across Australia and is a wonderful chance to enjoy a day with friends. Tickets include a high tea and a glass of bubbles on arrival and cost:
- $69 each or
- $650 for a table of 10 or
- $780 for a table of 12
Please note not all venues are able to accommodate prams, highchairs and children please email us at [email protected] should you wish to enquire about attending with small infants and children. Also, no physical tickets are posted -please keep your receipt handy.
Click on your state and purchase your ticket today!
Host your own DIYDigniTEA fundraiser!
DIYDigniTEA is the easiest way for you to get involved. Gather your friends together, get your bake on and donate the proceeds to Share The Dignity.
Who doesn’t love a glass of bubbles and yummy treats with friends? We have made it even simpler for you to organise a fundraiser for such a good cause!
Who can host a DIYDigniTEA fundraising event?
- You – invite your friends over for some high tea delights or take morning tea into work. Get your friends and colleagues to make a gold coin donation!
- Tuck shops and schools – host a “home bake” sale encouraging parents to contribute some cupcakes or cookies
- Cafes, clubs, bars and restaurants – include a special “Share The DigniTEA” event on your calendar and fill your venue for brunch
- Playgroups, mothers’ groups, church groups and social clubs – bring a plate and donate a gold coin
- Why not try a simultaneous DIYTea – get a group of your workmates or school mums involved by holding their own event with their own circle of friends or family at the same time but in different locations?
- Corporate Event Managers – host a formal event for clients which donates all proceeds to Share The Dignity. For corporate events, talk to us about Dress For Dignity catwalk entertainment too!
Register to get involved. We’ll provide you with all the information and marketing materials you’ll need, plus full support from one of our DIYDigniTEA Sheros who are there to help you all the way along with recipes, tips and ideas on how to make your fundraising event a big success!