Thank you for registering!
Thanks so much for registering to take part in the Little Rockers Radio Kids Yoga4Dignity. Your support means the world to us and will help to support children who are victims of domestic violence.
Here’s what you need to know:
1. Pop the date & time in your diary – Friday 31st August
The 15-minute yoga class will be broadcast on Little Rockers Radio at 10am and 2pm AEST and will be followed by a 5-minute kids meditation and quiet restful music to help keep the littlies calm. To download Little Rockers Radio visit, www.littlerockersradio.com.au
2. Download the yoga moves below so you can familiarise yourself with it all before the day. Don’t worry – it’s super simple. You don’t need to be a yoga instructor!
3. Let everyone know you are taking part in what will hopefully be Australia’s largest simultaneous yoga class to help children who are victims of domestic violence. We have included a social media tile for you to download and share on socials as well as a Media Release if you would like to send it out to your local paper!
4. Use the hashtags #NamasteOnLittleRockersRadio and #LittleRockersYoga4Dignity
5. PRESS PLAY on Friday 31st August and have fun following the yoga journey in the Australia bush, voiced by Lah-Lah.
P.S. We will also email you a link to the video of the yoga class in the days before if you want to watch it too!
Resources you need for the day to be a success
Click on link to download:
- Little Rockers Radio – Kids Yoga 4 Dignity – Yoga-Poses PDF #1
- Little Rockers Radio – Kids Yoga 4 Dignity – Yoga-Poses PDF #2
- GENERIC Media Release – Australia’s largest simultaneous kids yoga class
- Media Release – Australia’s largest simultaneous kids yoga class
- General promotional – Little Rockers Radio – Kids Yoga4Dignity ad