We bring thousands of women from Australia together at our yearly yoga charity event, Yoga For Dignity! We Share The Dignity while opening our hearts and touching our toes. There are 48,000 homeless women in Australia. Therefore it is our GOAL this year to have the same number practising YOGA at #yoga4dignity. Hence, we are calling on fabulous yoga instructors to donate their valuable time and give a yoga class on #Yoga4Dignity Day, Saturday 2nd September. Can you help? Your help will make all the difference, most of all, it will be fun!
We need yoga instructors willing to donate a class to our yoga event to help raise funds and awareness. Will you make a difference in another person’s life?
Will you give us an hour to change a life? We need yoga instructors who:
- believe that all women have the right to live with dignity
- are passionate about making a positive change for women
- agree that women have the right to live free of violence
- care for the plight of homeless women and women at risk.
All we ask is an hour of your time because one hour can make a big difference.
How does our yoga charity event work?
1. Once you register, you’ll be listed as a #Yoga4Dignity instructor in your area.
2. We’ll provide you with marketing materials, insurance, and everything else you need to get ready for the event.
3. We’ll take participant registrations and fill your class with local women who are actively interested in trying yoga, or already do yoga with another instructor.
4. You hold a positive and friendly class on Yoga4Dignity day – making new friends (and potentially clients) while supporting this very worthwhile cause.