Calling all budding event managers – we need you! You don’t need formal event management experience to host a fundraising event for Share The Dignity! There are so many ways to help, from a high tea at home to a fabulous gala night out! We invite individuals and businesses to jump in and raise some much needed funds for women in need! It’s simple – you’ll need to register your fundraiser, complete a few details and then we’ll send you everything you need to get organising!
High Tea Events
Share The DigniTEA is our most popular fundraising event and the easiest way for you to get involved. Simply get your bake on and donate the proceeds to Share The Dignity. Cupcakes – who doesn’t want cupcakes? It’s so simple to organise a little fundraiser for such a good cause! Who can host a fundraising event for Share The Dignitea?
- You – invite your friends over for some cookies or cake or take morning tea into work. Get your friends and colleagues to make a gold coin donation!
- Tuck shops and schools – host a “home bake” sale encouraging parents to contribute some cupcakes or cookies
- Cafes, clubs, bars and restaurants – include a special “Share The Dignitea” event on your calendar and fill your venue for brunch
- Playgroups, mother’s groups, church groups and social clubs – bring a plate and donate a gold coin
- Corporate Event Managers – host a formal event for clients which donates all proceeds to Share The Dignity. For corporate events, talk to us about Dress For Dignity catwalk entertainment too!
To get involved, all you need to do is register here. We’ll provide you with all the information and marketing materials you need to make your fundraising event a big success!
I Stand Up Day
I Stand Up Day is about taking a stand against domestic violence in Australia. The fundraising period funds funerals for victims of domestic violence as well as assisting women at risk in our community. Every year we host a special day of awareness and fundraising (as well as stand up comedy events – we’ll get to those!). I Stand Up Day is about taking shifts standing up at home, school, work or out and about to raise awareness. We always need event co-ordinators to mobilise teams in the workplace and get your fundraising profile set up. Register to co-ordinate an I Stand Up fundraiser here.
Yoga For Dignity Fundraisers
Our Yoga For Dignity fundraisers are a wonderful way to get ‘bums on mats” for your yoga business. To learn how to become a Yoga 4 Dignity instructor, please check out our instructor’s information page.
Not sure how to help?
You don’t need to be a fabulous event manager to do something amazing for Share The Dignity. Our other campaigns need volunteers too! Every state has its own Shero Program where you can donate a few hours of your time, a few times a year. We also need good people with great skills to fill specific volunteer roles within the organisation. To get involved, simply compete out volunteer registration form and the co-ordinator for your state will be in touch.
Businesses, organisations and good people of Australia – we need your help to make our next fundraising event a massive success! Do something incredible. Create something amazing and know that you spent some time well today.