Activities4All provides free activities, classes and sports lessons to children and young people as they recover from long-term exposure to family and/or domestic violence.
Activities4All aims to empower vulnerable children to feel loved and a sense of belonging to a community.
Scholarships reports are available in the following states – select your state to complete a report:
Participant Referral Form: Guidelines
With more than one million children affected by family and/or domestic violence, Activities 4 All (A4A) aims to support as many children as possible. As such, the following guidelines apply:
- Only children affected by family and/or domestic violence may participate in A4A
- A4A will grant a maximum of one (1) scholarship per participant in a two (2) year period
- A4A will provide scholarships to participants up to and including 17 years of age
- At no time is the participant and/or parent/guardian to be charged monies for participating in A4A.
What happens next
- Review available scholarships
- Charity to complete the Participant Referral Form
- A4A team to process referral (where a suitable scholarship cannot be found in the list of scholarships available, the A4A team will endeavour to source a scholarship).
- A4A team will advise Charity of scholarship details including the Activity Provider and how to claim the scholarship.
- Charity to liaise directly with the Activity Provider and support the parent/guardian of the participant to enrol in the activity.
Note: Following completion of the activity, the Charity is required to ensure the parent/guardian completes the Post Scholarship Feedback Form.